- 1/3 cup organic onion minced
- 2 cloves organic garlic minced
- 1-2 organic jalapeno pepper minced (adjust for spice preference)
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh organic lime juice
- Redmond’s Real Salt to taste
- 2 organic avocados medium
- 1 lb organic chicken breast cooked (precooked to save time)
- Organic Olive oil
- Redmond’s Onion and Garlic Salt to flavor the chicken before its cooked
Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and turn to coat. Season on both sides with seasoning, if desired. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Allow chicken to cool completely, then either dice or shred depending on what you prefer for chicken salad.
- Grab a large bowl adding the cooled diced or shredded chicken with all other ingredients except the salt. Mix well. Once thoroughly combined, add sea salt to taste. Serve immediately, leftovers will keep for about a day in the refrigerator but because the avocado will brown, it won’t last much longer than that. Enjoy!
- Send to school in a container or on gluten-free bread