- 1/2 pound Organic italian sausage
- 1/2 Organic yellow onion, minced
- 2 Organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Organic pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- link Redmond
- 16–18 Organic pepperoni slices
- 8 Organic free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 muffin tins with 16-18 silicone muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray to make sure nothing sticks.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook italian sausage with onion and garlic, breaking the sausage in to small pieces, until browned and cooked through.
- Add italian sausage to a large bowl, add pizza sauce, basil, salt and pepper. Mix to combined. Then add 8 cracked eggs in to the bowl and mix to combined one last time.
- Pour mixture into 16-18 cups leaving a little room in the muffin cup since the eggs will puff up while they cook. Top each muffin cup with a pepperoni slice then place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through in the middle.
- Then all you have to do is pack these guys in a sealed container and eat them throughout the week!