- 1/2 small roasted butternut squash (about 1 cup)
- 1 8 oz container of Kite Hill almond milk cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic rosemary, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced organic shallot
- Hefty pinch of Redmond Real Salt and organic black pepper
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut butternut squash in half, place cut side down on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes until tender.
- Discard seeds, scoop butternut squash out of skin (1 cup worth), and place in a food processor. Add almond milk cream cheese, honey, thyme, rosemary, shallot, and salt and pepper. Puree until completely combined.
- Place mixture in a bowl and fold in pomegranate seeds.
- Serve warm or cold with gluten free crackers and veggies!