- 1 Medium Cabbage or 2 bags of Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Cup Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 Bottle Braggs Apple Cider Vinegarette Dressing
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- Slice thick stem base off of cabbage and remove outer leaves. Cut into pieces that will fit into your food processor. Wash carrot.
- Shred carrot and cabbage in food processor. Mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, salt and garlic well in large bowl.
- Add cabbage/carrot mixture to bowl. Stir well. Refrigerate 4-6 hours before serving.