- 1 medium organic cabbage
- 1 large organic carrot
- 3/4 cup organic avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Sliced thick stem based off of cabbage and remove outer leaves. Cut into pieces that will fit in your food processor. Wash carrot. Shred cabbage and carrot in food processor. Mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic, well in a large bowl. Stir well. Refrigerate 4-6 hours before serving
Sarah Andrus has generously allowed me to publish some of her recipes in the coming months and I get to brag about her upcoming cookbook, Full of It. We’ll have links for pre-orders in August, but meanwhile, you get a free taste of this goodness right here on All Natural Family Doc.
You can follow Sarah on Instagram and on Facebook for more recipes!
If you love the photography and you’re local to Jacksonville, Florida reach out to Jen Wenzel at jenniferwenzelphotography.com.