- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Organic Chicken Breasts or thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small Organic Onion chopped
- 4 cups diced organic tomatoes in juice
- 1 tbsp organic chipotle peppers in adobo pureed
- 1/2 cup spring water
- 1 cup organic Jasmine Rice uncooked
- 1/2 organic lime, juiced
- 2 tsp Redmond Real Salt (Use discount code All Natural Family Doc)
- 1/2 tsp organic Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp organic grass-fed Butter (or ghee) or organic coconut oil
- 1 can organic black beans drained & rinsed
In your pressure cooker combine chicken, onion, tomatoes with juice, peppers, water, lime juice, rice, salt, pepper, and butter. Cook under pressure for 6 minutes, following with quick depressurization.
Once depressurized, open and add black beans. Stir to combine, season with additional salt & pepper, to taste.
Serve with a garnish of shredded cheese, sour cream, and guacamole for a complete meal!