- 1 package (10oz) organic gluten free rice ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon organic sesame oil
- 1/2 organic yellow onion, diced
- 1 organic red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 organic bok choy, roughly chopped
- 3 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1–2 teaspoons salt
- link Redmond
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon organic rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic sriracha
- 1 tablespoon mixed organic sesame seeds
- fresh mint, for garnish
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Place a large pot of water over medium heat. Cover and bring to boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and follow directions on packaging. That being said, I find that the noodles take about double the time to fully cook. Once cooked through, drain, rinse with cold water and keep the noodle in cool water to keep them from sticking together.
- While the noodles are cooking, place a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add sesame oil along with onion and red bell pepper. Sprinkle with a bit of salt and sauté for 6-8 minutes, until the onion is soft and translucent. Add the bok choy and garlic, sprinkle with a little bit more salt and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add coconut aminos, vinegar, and sriracha to the pan, whisk, then bring to a low boil. It will take about 5 or so minutes for the mixture to reduce by half and fully thicken. Once the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, remove from heat.
- Fully drain the noodles, place in a bowl, and add the veggies. Pour the coconut aminos sauce on top, add the sesame seeds, then use two large spoons to toss the noodles to completely coat. Top with mint and cilantro before serving!