- 3 Tbsp raw organic honey, melted (if solid)
- 1/4 cup organic dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp fresh organic lemon juice
- 1/4 cup organic avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp Redmond Real Salt
- 3-4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts about 1 1/2 lbs
- 1 tsp Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp organic black pepper
- 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp organic onion powder
- 1 Tbsp organic avocado oil for the grill or pan
- 8 cups chopped organic romaine, kale, or other greens, or a mix
- 3/4 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 organic red onion thinly sliced
- 1 med organic cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 large organic avocado thinly sliced
- 8 slices organic bacon cooked until crisp, and chopped or crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled organic eggs
You can either whisk the dressing together in a bowl, streaming in the oil slowly until well combined, or use an immersion blender. If using the blender, place all ingredients in a tall jar and blend until well combined. Once done, set aside or refrigerate to use later.
Combine the salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder in a small bowl and season the chicken all over. Heat your grill (or a grill pan) to medium/med-high heat and brush with the oil. Once sizzling hot, add chicken and grill about 5 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165°F. Remove to a cutting board and set aside.
In a large serving bowl, layer the salad greens with the tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, avocado, cooked and crumbled bacon, and sliced hardboiled eggs. Thinly slice the grilled chicken and layer into the salad as desired. Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss, or serve it on the side. Enjoy!