Liquid Calm contains a combination of herbs to support healthy nervous system function including mood balance and stress. This liquid is best taken in the morning to help calm the stress of the day or just before bed. This preparation is in an alcohol base. Take 1 teaspoon per day for mild stress and another before bed if you can’t shut your mind down.
Take 1 teaspoon per day for mild distress and another before bed if you need more support. You can take up to 6 teaspoons a day – this would be best mixed in about 60 oz of water and sipped on all day long for acute situations. This is a 200 ml bottle which is approximately 33 teaspoons. In children under 3 dose down to 1/8 the recipe above. In children 3-6 dose down to 1/4 the recipe above and 6-12 or up to 120lbs dose 1/2 the recipe above. This preparation is in an alcohol base.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mood swings
- Support healthy nervous system response
- Encourage a balance between the body and mind
- Ease the effects of occasional mild stress
- Help promote healthy mood balance
- Provide relief from occasional sleeplessness