Whoopin’ That Cough contains a combination of herbs to support healthy respiratory system function and healthy mucus flow. This liquid is best taken in the morning to help open the lungs or just before bed.
Take 1 teaspoon per day for mild respiratory distress and another before bed if you need more support. You can take up to 6 teaspoons a day – this would be best mixed in about 60 oz of water and sipped on all day long for acute situations. This is a 100 ml bottle which is approximately 18 teaspoons. In children under 3 dose down to 1/8 the recipe above. In children 3-6 dose down to 1/4 the recipe above and 6-12 or up to 120lbs dose 1/2 the recipe above. This preparation is in an alcohol base.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy respiratory system response
- Supports healthy mucus flow
- Support the ability to break up respiratory secretions
- Support healthy immune system function
- Help relieve temporary mild throat discomfort associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants
- Support the body’s normal cough reflex