- 2 lb multi-colored organic carrots, peeled
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic sage, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
- Goat cheese, for garnish
- Organic Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh organic parsley, chopped
- Fresh organic mint
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the carrots on the baking sheet evenly throughout. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Place in the oven to bake for 50 minutes.
- Top with goat cheese, black pepper, fresh parsley, and mint before serving!