Roasted Garlic Cabbage
- ½ large head organic red or green cabbage
- 6 tablespoons grated organic favorite raw cheese, plus more for garnish
- 4 medium organic cloves garlic, finely minced or grated
- 3 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons organic rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon Redmond’s Real Salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed organic red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut cabbage into 8 wedges (about 1 inch wide), keeping the core intact.
- Combine cheese, garlic, oil, vinegar, aminos and salt in a small bowl. Arrange the cabbage wedges, cut side down, on a large-rimmed baking sheet. Brush all sides of the cabbage with the garlic-cheese mixture. Roast until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Flip and roast until the cabbage is tender and golden, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with crushed red pepper and/or more cheese, if desired.