- 2 lbs. boneless organic chicken breast
- 14 oz. can organic tomato sauce
- ¼ cup canned organic tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. organic yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. organic coconut aminos
- 3 pitted organic dates, finely chopped (optional)
- ¾ cup shredded organic carrots
- 1 tsp. organic garlic powder
- ½ tsp. organic onion powder
- ½ tsp. organic smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. Redmond real salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in the crockpot. Mix to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with two forks.
- Return back to crockpot, stir to mix all ingredients, and set temperature to warm (or low) until ready to eat.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or between two sweet potato rounds.