- 1 organic sweet potato
- 1/4 cup organic cauliflower rice
- 1/2 teaspoon organic olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 small organic lime
- Redmond real salt to taste
- 1/3 cup cooked, shredded organic chicken
- 2 tablespoons organic salsa verde
- 1 small handful of fresh organic cilantro
- Organic corn or gluten-free tortillas
- Bake Sweet potatoes in the oven until soft
- Cut sweet potato in half and gently scoop out the insides, leaving a small amount of sweet potato around the inside perimeter of the skin.
- Pour the cauliflower rice into a small saucepan and add olive oil. Saute over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, until cauliflower is soft.
- Squeeze lime juice over the cauliflower rice and mix. Add redmond real salt to taste, then remove from heat until ready to assemble
- Reheat the shredded chicken on low-medium heat on the stove and add the salsa verde. Mix well.
- Layer two tablespoons of cauliflower rice in each half of the burrito, then top with salsa verde, shredded chicken, and fresh cilantro
- Serve or wrap in foil and reheat later (if reheating, place in oven at 350 degrees until warm)
- diced tomatoes
- red onions