There are two types of moon cycles- the white moon cycle and the red moon cycle.
- Bleeding phase (new moon)
- Pre-ovulation/follicular phase (waxing moon)
- Ovulation phase (full moon)
- Pre-menstrual phase (waning moon)
- Bleeding phase (full moon)
- Pre-ovulation/follicular phase (waning moon)
- Ovulation phase (new moon)
- Pre-menstrual phase (waxing moon)
- Get yourself a chiropractor and a functional pelvic floor physical therapist to get your body in alignment. This is foundational for any pain, especially if you have had children or find sex painful.
- It is time to change your story about what it means to be a woman. Start by writing down all the “rules” or negative false stories that you’ve been told, and replace them with healthy, functional sexy women menstruating normally into their 50’s. Did you know the longer you ovulate the less chance there is of you getting dementia?
- Clean up your tampons- change to diva cups or organic pads and tampons.
- Look at makeup, commercial perfumes, laundry soaps, and dryer sheets that have known endocrine disruptors and start switching those out. I love using Young Living for all of these, in fact, when you want to switch some of your toxins for Young Living products, click here to get started, and then I will send you some happy mail and a complimentary Wellness Assessment so you can know exactly how to care of your health as well.
- Look to your gut. Many of your hormonal receptor sites are located in your gut, and what you eat matters! Need more help? Grab my 90 Days to Clean Eating and watch what happens to your cycle!