Dr. Jessica is sharing her family-favorite Instant Pot Beef Stew. Check out the full recipe below!
- 2 teaspoons Redmonds real salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic black pepper
- 4-pound organic beef chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons Organic Oil
- 1 large organic white or yellow onion, diced
- 6 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, sliced in half or in quarters if large
- 3 cups Organic beef bone broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- favorite greens and salad dressings
- Season the roast evenly with salt and pepper.
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the Saute setting, and heat Oil.
- Sear each side of the roast for 4 minutes.
- Add onion, carrots, and potatoes to the pot. Pour in bone broth. Add herbs.
- Cook, sealed on Manual High Pressure, for 70 minutes. Let valve release naturally for 10 minutes. When the steam has finished releasing, unlock and remove the lid.
- Serve with favorite greens
Get more great recipes in Dr. Jessica’s 90 Day to Clean Eating course! Learn more here.