- 8oz Tessemae’s Organic Buffalo Ranch
- 8oz Organic Buffalo Sauce
- Two 8oz Kite Hill Dairy-Free Chive Cream Cheese
- 2lbs Organic Boneless Chicken Breast (raw)
- Siete Hot Sauce to taste
- 2 cups of Raw Grassfed Organic Cheese
- 1 Organic Diced Onion
- Pour Buffalo Ranch and Buffalo Sauce into the Pressure Cooker (Ninja or InstaPot) with your chicken. Fill bottles half with water, shake and pour in on top. Pressure cook for 15 minutes on the Meat/ Stew/ Chicken option (on high).
- When done, release pressure from vent and remove chicken, leave sauces. Turn the cooker off. Shred chicken in a separate bowl.
- Add cream cheese and 1 cup of raw cheese into sauces in the cooker and stir in slowly, until cheese is all melted. Add shredded chicken in and mix all together.
- Pour in a 9×12 pan and top with remaining cheese. Broil on high for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted across.
- Top with onions and enjoy!
We loved eating this with Siete Sea Salt Grain Free Tortilla Chips!