- 16 oz organic cauliflower rice
- 2 large organic eggs, beaten
- 1 large organic carrot, chopped
- 1/2 small organic onion, chopped
- 1 cup organic peas, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons organic sesame oil for cooking
- 1/4 cup organic coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon organic arrowroot flour
- 3 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons organic sesame oil
- Blend all ingredients for the sauce in a blender or by hand until smooth.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice, chopped carrots, and onions. Fry in 2 tablespoons sesame oil for a few minutes until slightly soft. Then add the peas.
- Make a well in the middle of the fried rice and add the beaten eggs. Stir eggs until fully cooked. Stir in sauce and top off with green onions and sesame seeds.