- 1 tablespoon organic avocado oil
- 2 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large organic purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 16oz Kettle and Fire – Tumeric Ginger Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 1 teaspoon organic Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- LINK Redmond
- 1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add avocado oil and garlic cloves. Sauté garlic for 2 minutes, until it becomes fragrant, then add the purple cabbage. Toss cabbage with tongs to coat in the avocado oil and garlic. Add bone broth, salt, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss to combined then cover to let the cabbage steam and braise for 25 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom of the dutch oven.
- After 25 minutes, half of the liquid should have cooked off. Remove lid and let cook for 10 more minutes, stirring every couple minutes, until no liquid remains.
- Top with fresh parsley (this is totally optional, it just makes the cabbage look less like tobacco and gives it some freshness to it) then serve up!