- 1 1/4 pounds organic small gold potatoes, quartered (about 1/2” thick)
- 1 1/4 pounds organic grass-fed sirloin steak cut into cubes (about 3/4-1” thick)
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter, divided
- 4 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons organic parsley, minced, plus more for garnish
- Redmond Real Salt and organic black pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes on the stove to soften before cooking.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in the potatoes and sprinkle Redmond real salt and some pepper over them.
- Let this cook for 2 minutes, stir, then cook another 4 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to evenly brown, until golden brown and tender.
- During the last minute of cooking the potatoes, push them to the side and add the garlic, rosemary, and parsley. Stir and cook. Once done, place the potatoes, garlic, and herbs in a bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, keeping in mind that the steak might need to be cooked in batches depending on the size of your skillet. Add the steak cubes to the skillet and season well with Redmond real salt and pepper. Cook over med-high to high heat undisturbed for about 2 minutes, then stir and continue to cook until nicely browned (about 2 more minutes).
- Combine the steak with the potatoes and top with additional fresh parsley.